ORGASN 02 | CREAM STICK BLUSH
- A finger for lip and cheek coloring is a versatile and applied
WHATE IS IT?
Uses a blush finger as a final and essential step for a perfect look thanks to the magic touch that it gives to your look, a combination that combines cream and powder formula will give you a look and shine with a natural glow to the skin
The pen-shaped blush design gives ease of use, you will not need to buy a brush to distribute it, and you will not need a sharpener to sharpen the pen, it is automatic, twist the pen from the bottom and the color will come out again
This finger can be used as blush, eyeshadow, or lip tint
- This type of blush is very ideal for those with dry skin, it will give your skin moisture, eye glasses, vitality and a healthy shine.
- For those with oily skin, you can use a creamy blush on special occasions to give you a different look, but it is not preferred to use it permanently because it gives a shine and oily skin contains its shine from the foundation
- Creamy blush stays on all day with the same intensity, you won't need a touch up
TIPS FOR USE
Choose the color suitable for your skin and the chosen look, apply a very small amount of it, one drop is sufficient for the entire area, then distribute it using the finger better than the brush
- If you have a round face, distribute the blush under the cheekbones, so that it is done from the outside to the inside in a simple way, and this gives the face a better simplicity.
- If you have a square face, it is preferable that the blush be placed higher than the cheekbone in the smile area in a circular way to highlight the beauty of the blush, and this contributes to showing the face in a distinct circular
- If you have a diamond face or an inverted triangular shape, a blush is placed under the cheekbones in the direction of the ears, that is, from the inside out.
- And women with a long face, it is better to put blush next to the ear, but taking into account reducing the amount to hide the length of the face
Available in several shades to suit different skin tones
- If you are a light skinned person, choose light blush colors such as light pink hues so that it is not striking
- If you are olive-skinned, choose bronze and earthy colors, and light colors give the face a pale and bad look
- If you are black skin, orange or violet shades are the best colors that show your beauty, and stay away from any light colors