Cream Gel Eyebrow with Brush
Eyebrow Gel and Brush from Lef
Used for filling out brow gaps and adding a thick natural look.
How to use
How to use:
- select the closest shade to your hair.
- use an eye pencil to outline your brow.
- use the (L121) brow brush from LEF and brush your brows to its natural side (outwards) to make them look clean and organized.
- dip the brush in the gel and wipe it gently on the side to remove any excess gel.
- apply the gel gently on the brow using the same brush starting in thr middle and moving outwards.
- as for the front of the eyebrows.. use the (L123) brush and apply the gel then start drawing in an upward movement.
- after finishing up apply (Banana) shade highlights from LEF or concealer under and over the brow line to make the shape stand out and then blend using a make up brush.
- tightly shut the container to maintain the texture's quality. .